Things to Note for Attendees:
If you’re attending the event, show us the Eventbrite confirmation email (if applicable), or quote us the registrant email or mobile number during registration.
– Bring your own mat (if applicable)
– Bring your own water bottle
– Dress in comfy and stretchy clothes
– Arrive 15 min earlier for registration & gift collection*
– Note that your feet will get dirty if you practice barefooted on the boardwalk
*Designs for the freebies will be given out on a first come first serve basis
Getting to Marina Bay Lower Boardwalk
The Marina Bay Lower Boardwalk is right along the Marina Bay Waterfront Promenade.
You can easily reach the Lower Boardwalk from South exit of The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, or via a 5-min walk from Bayfront MRT.
Check out how to get to Marina Bay Sands here.
1. Exit The Shoppes (Expo & Convention Centre side) near Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer.
2. The Lower Boardwalk faces Singapore River just outside The Shoppes exit.
Wet Weather Plan
In case of rain, the event will be relocated to the sheltered area under the Bayfront Avenue flyover, beside the Helix Bridge. We will update all participants by 7.00AM if the event is to be relocated to the sheltered area. Please keep a lookout for our update!
Walk to the North of The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands (near the Digital Light Canvas/Rasapura side), and exit through the Level 1 exit beside Canton Paradise.
For urgent matters, contact Tracy at +65 9636 4784 or Charley at +65 8164 7182